2023 Florida Speedweek Tour Price
Our next Florida Speedweek tour is now being offered for sale. It will be in 2023 and we would love to take this fun tour away again.
The date of the 2023 Daytona 500 is some way off just now, but as soon as we hear details of when the 2023 Speedweek will take place, we will have updates for you. You can view the proposed 2020 itinerary here at this link. The 2023 itinerary should look very similar to what would have happened in 2020 had COVID not interfered with our plans.
For that reason we have left everything in place below which publicised the 2020 tour so you can get a feel for it in order to reach a decision for 2023.
2023 TOUR PRICE; TBA
(As a guide, the 2018 tour price was A$10,450.)
The inclusions are many and varied. Such as all race tickets for every race on the itinerary with prestige seating high up in the Tri-Oval Club for Sunday’s Daytona 500 and the Xfinity Cars on the Saturday. Reserved seating at Volusia, East Bay, Bubba Park Raceway and all other races at Daytona Speedway.
Three nights in San Francisco, two nights in Miami / Homestead, two nights in the extraordinary Key West, one night in Tampa, three nights in Orlando and 10 nights in Daytona Beach with Atlantic Ocean facing beachfront rooms. Hopefully that adds up to 21 fabulous nights!!
An airfare credit of $2,200 plus all ground transport is included in your tour price.
If it’s late at night that you decide you want to go, then just text Pete or e-mail him on email@example.com
The price shown for this tour includes all nominated races plus one night where you have to decide where to go. Only once do you have exercise your mind as to where you want to go! On Day 12 we have included the Outlaws sprintcars on your itinerary, but we will pay the equivalent of the Volusia ticket price to anyone who wants to go to Daytona instead for the ARCA race.
You have the chance to be part of a terrific tour operated by Speedway people for other Speedway people. We talk your language and like what you like.
The ladies are more than welcome and even though they might not be as dedicated as hubby (or maybe it’s the other way around?), there is plenty to do and see on this tour.
And finally there is no better place to take a cruise from than Florida. So if you want to extend for a few days or weeks to wind down and get the dirt out of your hair, then why not consider a cruise from Fort Lauderdale, or Miami. Or stop off in Vegas before heading home. We can help you with that too!! Just ask us …..
The price is guaranteed to the first nine people to book. After that the price may vary according to airline & accommodation requirements and exchange rate fluctuations.
The tour will proceed once a minimum of seven people are confirmed.
Costs are based on exchange rates at the time of publication and should there be a fluctuation between the two currencies, a re-cost may be necessary.
To secure your place on the Tour, an immediate deposit of $5,000 will be payable.
1. Once flight tickets are purchased, the deposit is not refundable.
Air fares are based on flying economy class ex Australia. Should you wish to travel on a specific airline, or need connecting domestic flights to your chosen airport, or will already be in the USA at the time, please contact us for a quote.
We have included a $2,200 Airfare credit within the published tour price. If the total airfare we can secure for you is less than $2,200, you will be refunded the difference. If it is more for any reason, we will need to charge you the difference. An easy rule of thumb is that if, for example, you want to use points to pay for all your otherwise included flights, then just deduct $2,200 from the tour price.
The current pricing market for international air travel varies considerably from day to day.
2. Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended to cover a prescribed eventuality from your end which may prevent you from travelling after paying your deposit. Elite Conference Management and Travel remain available to provide advice direct to you on this area in written correspondence, once we have received your completed Booking Form and deposit.
3. The comprehensive Booking form, which includes all Terms & Conditions, will be sent to you upon your confirmation that you wish to join the 2020 Florida Speedweek Tour.
4. The number of days shown for the tour includes air travel time, but not your arrival day back into Sydney.
5. All accommodation is included in your tour, as are ground transfers to each and every event and race on the itinerary.
6. Race tickets to all dirt tracks identified in the itinerary are included in your package. Plus the Daytona 500, the X-Finity race, the Gander Trucks, Qualifying for the 500 and the Advance Auto Parts Clash.
7. Some daytime hours on selected days are kept free for you to explore at your leisure. For your convenience however, we have included the two day San Francisco city tour including Alcatraz, Cable car tickets for three days, the Kennedy Space Centre Tour at Cape Canaveral and the Everglades Air Boat experience within the included tour price. Orlando attractions will be a personal expense.
8. Rain is an unfortunate influence on speedway as you would know. Global Speedway Tours cannot be held responsible for any race meetings not proceeding as advertised. However we will be remaining in Daytona Beach on the Monday after the 500 is scheduled, in case there are lengthy rain delays.
9. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will provide you with all information you need to know about visiting and entering the USA.
10. Should you want information and pricing on a Single Supplement accommodation package, please let us know via the Contact Us page.