Tour Inclusions – Florida 2025
This tour is offered for sale again for 2025. As with all our tours, it is subject to minimum numbers confirming. Unfortunately Covid didn’t allow a bi-annual Florida tour in 2021, but this tour is such good fun we want to do it again in 2025. We will advise when the tour is ready to definitely proceed, so please register your interest via this page.
The date for the 2025 Daytona 500 won’t be known for some time but you can assume that it will be around the February 16th mark. If you haven’t yet visited our Itinerary page then please click here. Remember it is showing dates for the year 2020, not 2025 for the moment.
For diversity of racing and sightseeing this is definitely a great trip.
2025 Florida Speedweek inclusions
- A $2,500 Airfare credit which should be enough to cover your international airfares. Return economy airfares ex Sydney to Miami via San Francisco where we have a three night stopover can currently be purchased for around this figure. However airline pricing can vary dramatically, even from day to day. An airfare credit of $2,200 has been included within the tour price and it simply means that in April 2024 we will once again evaluate the airfares and will attempt to accurately predict what the cost of airfares will be in late January 2025. If we have overstated the actual price when actually ticketed you will receive a refund. If we have understated it, then there will be a small differential to pay.
- 21 nights twin share* accommodation. 18 throughout the state of Florida, as identified in the Itinerary and three nights in San Francisco. Our three nights in San Francisco are at the magnificent Handlery Hotel (TBC) right in the heart of Frisco at Union Square. The accommodation in Daytona Beach is fabulous with oceanfront rooms for 10 nights directly overlooking the Atlantic at the Lexington Inn & Suites right on the beach. (TBC).
- Breakfasts every day except for San Francisco, which is deliberate so you can experience breakfast with the locals.
- A tour of Alcatraz, a two day San Francisco Hop on Hop off bus pass, plus a three day Cable car ticket to ride.
- The sensational Florida Keys and Key West. A truly unique place with the most magnificent sunsets imaginable. We now stay two nights in Key West … the place is that good!!
- Tickets and reserved seating at: The Annual Dirt Track Winternationals for the World of Outlaws and the All Stars at Volusia Speedway. Five nights of sprintcar racing and a hundred and one UMP Modifieds ….. as well as one night of the WoO Late Models …… plus the Big Block Modifieds. And the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Models at East Bay Raceway in Tampa on the way through to Daytona Beach.
- One night of USAC non winged 410 sprintcars at Bubba Park Raceway.
- Three sensational races at Daytona Speedway including the 500, the X-Finity cars and the Gander Outdoors Trucks. Plus qualifying and the Advance Auto Parts dash if you want to go.
- For the X-Finity and the 500 races you will be in the Tri-oval Club high above the track. Check out the itinerary for more detail of this special arrangement.
- Ground travel to all races and events all over Florida. Plus airport and hotel transfers in San Francisco.
- Sprint Fanzone passes for the Trucks.
The Sprint Fanzone is an access package similar to pit passes for fans to get closer to drivers and race teams. The Fanzone was built in 2004 as part of a renovation of the track’s infield. Fans are able to walk on top of the garages, known as the “fandeck”, to view track and garage activity. Fans can also view race teams working in the garage, including NASCAR technical inspection, through windows. The garage windows also include slots for fans to hand merchandise to drivers for autographs. The Fanzone also includes a live entertainment stage, additional food and drink areas and various other activities and displays.
- An air-boat ride through the Florida Everglades. See life on the Alligator Highway (US41). Hold a baby alligator close to your heart!
- A tour of Cape Canaveral and Kennedy Space Centre.
- Access to Orlando and all its Theme Parks. Accommodation is included here, but your entry tickets to whichever Parks you go to will be your own responsibility. We couldn’t possibly make this decision for you!
- Advice on what kind of post tour extension you may want to consider. We would suggest a cruise out of Miami. Or experience the thrill of Las Vegas perhaps?
* Single room supplement is available at an increased price.