2022 BEST of the BEST in the USA Tour – Inclusions
Inclusions for the 2022 Best of the Best USA tour are shown below.
- An Air Fare credit of $1,800. Because airfares vary so often and so quickly, we offer this credit towards your airfare which we will book for you. If your airfare is below $1,800, we will apply the difference to reduce your tour price. Equally if the airfare is higher than $1,800, we will add the difference to your final invoice. Or if you want to use points perhaps, or upgrade your class of air travel, then simply take $1,800 off your chosen tour price.
- All race tickets to every nominated race on the itinerary. It is expected that this will be 27 in 32 days or 33 in 38.
Note: Any last minute races added to the itinerary after the tour price has been published will be a personal cost.
- All accommodation on a Twin Share basis for every night you are on tour. Hotels are 3.5 stars or better. See the Itinerary for all Hotel names.
- Breakfast every day in every hotel
- All ground transport from go to whoa in minibuses which we drive for you. We expect that the tour will do around 6,500 miles
- All tolls on the freeways
- Welcome drinks on nominated days
- All parking costs
- Lunch with Jack Hewitt and Dave Argabright in Troy, Ohio
- Lunch and drinks on the Saturday of the Kings Royal in Stubb’s Eldora compound
- Two half days in Niagara Falls.
- A guided tour of the extraordinary Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Speedway Museum and VIP Track Tour
- Seven nights of Pennsylvania Sprintweek
- Some great sightseeing in and around Pennsylvania every day we are there
- USAC non wing 410 sprintcars including three, five or seven nights of Indiana Sprintweek
- The incomparable Angell Park Speedway along with Beaver Dam in Wisconsin
- Optional sidetrip to Road America for the NASCAR Kwik Trip 250
- Optional Camping World Trucks race at Lucas Oil Raceway
- Optional double header Indycar and NASCAR Xfinity races at Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course
- Three nights of the World of Outlaws Late Models on the Hell Tour
- The USAC / POWRi Cornbelt Nationals at Knoxville Raceway plus the winged 410’s
- Sunday night racing at the famous Huset’s Speedway in Sioux Falls, North Dakota
- Visit the actual Field of Dreams movie site in Iowa
- The World of Outlaws sprintcars in the Brad Doty Classic at Attica, Ohio and again at Lernerville in PA
- The Outlaws for four consecutive nights at Eldora Speedway for the Historical Big One and the Kings Royal
- Visit the “dripping with history high banks” of Winchester Speedway
- Global Speedway Tours corporate shirt and cap
- Incredibly detailed itineraries in your Travel Packs
There are numerous additional optional activities which are either free, or will be at a personal cost
- Significant correspondence, helpful advice and tips from Global Speedway Tours before you leave. You’ll love the incredibly detailed itinerary in your Travel Pack.
- Oh and finally, don’t forget the famous Global Speedway Tours $1 beer esky. Always available ….. $2 bourbons too
- PS. Minimum of 33 races in 38 days ……