The MONTH of MONEY tour is back! – Inclusions
These were the 51 inclusions for the 2022 Best of the Best USA tour:
There will now be more for the “Month of Money tour is back in 2024” because further races will be added.
- An Air Fare credit of $2,000. Because airfares vary so often and so quickly, we offer this credit towards your airfare which we will book for you. (If you prefer Qantas, you may be requested to arrange your own flights.) If your airfare is below $2,000, we will apply the difference to reduce your tour price. Equally if the airfare is higher than $2,000, we will add the difference to your final invoice. If you want to use points perhaps, or upgrade your class of air travel, then simply take $2,000 off your chosen tour price.
Be aware that COVID-19 has increased trans-Pacific airfares to a level that is more expensive than the pre-Covid days.
- All race tickets to every nominated race on the itinerary. It is expected that this will be 28 in 32 days or 33 in 38.
Note: Any last minute races added to the itinerary after the tour price has been published will be a personal cost.
Some races are shown as optional. eg. The NASCAR races.
- All accommodation on a Twin Share basis for every night you are on tour. Hotels are 3.5 stars or better. See the Itinerary for all Hotel names.
- Breakfast every day in every hotel
- All ground transport from go to whoa in minibuses which we drive for you. We expect that the tour will do around 7,500 miles
- All tolls on the freeways
- Welcome drinks on nominated days
- All parking costs
- Seven nights of Pennsylvania Sprintweek
- Putnamville Speedway for the Friday night July 1st Sprintacular
- It’s not the Nationals, but we are at Knoxville Raceway for a Saturday night regular show
- Optional sidetrip to Road America
- The incomparable Angell Park Speedway in Wisconsin
- The Lucas Oil Late Models at Davenport Speedway in Iowa and again at Deer Creek Speedway in Wisconsin
- The phenomenal midgets & sprintcars together for three nights at Husets Speedway in South Dakota for the USAC Nationals
- The World of Outlaws sprintcars in the Brad Doty Classic at Attica, Ohio
- The Outlaws again on four consecutive nights at Eldora Speedway for the Historical Big One and the Kings Royal
- Tri-City Speedway in Franklin, Pennsylvania for a rare Sunday night of local 410 sprintcars
- The 76th Sprintcar Anniversary Classic at Selinsgrove Speedway in Pennsylvania
- The World of Outlaws at the superb Port Royal Speedway In Pennsylvania
- Tour the “dripping with history high banks” of Winchester Speedway
- Then be in attendance at Winchester for the USAC Silver Crown Rich Vogler Classic
- USAC non wing 410 sprintcars including three, six, seven or eight nights of Indiana Sprintweek
- Optional: Camping World Trucks race at Lucas Oil Raceway
- Optional: Double header Indycar and NASCAR Xfinity races at Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course
- Optional: The NASCARs in the Verizon 200 on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course
- Some great sightseeing in and around Pennsylvania every day we are there
- Visit the legendary Eastern Museum of Motor Racing near Harrisburg, PA
- Ride 120 year on ferries on the Susquehanna River
- Sample wines in the “Winery at Hunter’s Valley”, PA
- Spend a whole morning in Intercourse …. the town that is
- Tour the Harley Davidson factory in York, Pennsylvania and the Harley Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Visit Green Bay, Wisconsin and tour the famous Lambeau Stadium, home of the Packers
- Meet Dee Tattersall, the widow of Bob Tattersall in her home in Streator, Illinois. Hear some unbelievable stories about her late husband
- Visit the actual Field of Dreams movie site in Iowa
- Visit the American Pickers in Iowa
- Lunch with Jack Hewitt and Dave Argabright in Troy, Ohio
- Lunch and drinks on the Saturday of the Kings Royal in Stubb’s Eldora compound
- Visit the site of the “Longest ever fall down the Hill” in Butler, PA
- Two half days and one night in Niagara Falls. (US side)
- Ride the Maid of the Mist as it creeps its way towards the Horseshoe Falls. You’ll get very wet …..
- Call in and see the famous Watkins Glen motor racing track in northern New York State
- Indianapolis Speedway Museum and VIP Track Tour
- Tour the outstandingly good KKR (Keith Kunz Racing) shop in Columbus, Indiana
- Visit Steve and Randy Kinser at Steve’s house and race shop in Bloomington, Indiana
- Outlet Shopping at Edinburgh, Indiana
- Global Speedway Tours corporate polo shirt, cap, face mask and stubby holder
- Incredibly detailed itineraries in your Travel Packs
There are numerous additional optional activities which are either free, with some at a personal cost
- Significant correspondence, helpful advice and tips from Global Speedway Tours before you leave. You’ll love the incredibly detailed itinerary in your Travel Pack.
- Oh and finally, don’t forget the famous Global Speedway Tours $1 beer esky. Always available ….. $2 bourbons too
Been the same price for 14 years
- PS. Minimum of a probable 33 races in 38 days ……