2019 Month of Money tour prices
2019 FULL MoM TOUR – $11,325
2019 ST LOUIS & KNOXVILLE ONLY TOUR – $4,995
(Includes everything except your airfare)
BOTH TOURS SOLD OUT
The 2019 price for the 30 day Full Month of Money tour includes an economy airfare credit of $1,800 (see below for an explanation), all tickets to the races nominated in your tour itinerary, all accommodation on a twin share basis, all 5,200 miles of ground transport (with no self driving) and breakfast every day, except in Chicago. See the complete list of inclusions here.
The shorter 13 day “Meet me in St Louis & Knoxville” tour offer acknowledges that not everyone has the available time to go on the longer tour. As much as they would want to! This short tour price does not include your airfare. We’ll arrange your flights if you like, but the price shown is for ground content only with everything from Day STL 1 to STL 14 onwards included. If you arrange your own flights, you must arrive in St Louis on Thursday August 1st.
Reserve your spot on either tour by using the contact us link or by ringing Peter Physick on 0419 264159 for further info.
The prices may vary according to airline requirements and exchange rate fluctuations. Costs are based on exchange rates at the time of publication and should there be a fluctuation between the two currencies, a re-cost may be necessary. Costs are based on Twin Share accommodation throughout the Tour. To secure your place on a Tour, an immediate deposit will be payable of an amount depending on your tour. (Max of A$4,000.) We will advise details of the amount when sending your Booking Form.
We always do our best to ensure we have even numbers on each tour to enable the Twin Share package to be cost effective. But it may be necessary to quote a Single Supplement price to anyone who books very late, or we are unable to match you up with a fellow traveller.
1. Naturally we expect the tours to proceed, but minimum numbers are required to make them “goers.” We will advise everyone when those minimum numbers have been secured. Once the flight tickets are purchased, the deposit is not refundable. See below for details of your airfare credit included within the price. Air fares are based on flying economy class ex Sydney with Delta Airlines, Qantas, American or United Airlines. Should you wish to travel on a specific airline, or upgrade to Business Class, or wish to depart ex Melbourne or Brisbane, or need connecting domestic flights to Sydney, please contact us for a quote.
Or, if you will already be in the USA at the time, or wish to use Frequent Flyer points then please simply deduct A$1,800 from the published Month of Money Full tour price. Not applicable to the “Meet me in St Louis & Knoxville” tour which does not include an airfare credit.
The current pricing market for international air travel can vary considerably from day to day. For this reason we have included a $1,800 Airfare Credit within the Tour price. This amount equals the approximate flight costs currently being offered by the airlines (as at January 25th 2019). However please be aware that there may be an additional cost payable with your final payment to cover any increased costs associated with the international and domestic sector flights within the USA. Once your deposit is paid, we will monitor the airlines daily and will advise you of the best price we can obtain the flight tickets at before purchasing them. If the airlines are kind with their pricing, a refund is often applicable.
2. Personal Travel Insurance is mandatory to cover a prescribed eventuality from your end which may prevent you from travelling after paying your deposit. Or for an unexpected happening in the USA. We remain available to provide service to you on this area in written correspondence, once we have received your completed Booking Form and deposit.
3. This comprehensive Booking form, which includes all Terms & Conditions, will be sent to you upon your confirmation that you wish to join one of the 2019 Month of Money Tours.
4. The number of days shown for the tours includes air travel time, but not your arrival day back into Sydney.
5. All Twin Share accommodation is included in your Tour, as are ground transfers throughout the entire time you are in the USA plus tickets to each and every nominated event, luncheon and race on the itinerary.
6. All race tickets are included in your tour package.
7. Many daytime hours on selected days are kept free for you to explore the cities and towns we stay at, or see along the way. Most other sightseeing is also included, although some remains a personal cost. See the Inclusions page for more details.
8. Rain is an unfortunate influence on speedway as you would know. Global Speedway Tours cannot be held responsible for any race meetings not proceeding as advertised.
Ring Peter Physick on 0419 264159 for further info.