2020 MEGA MONTH of MONEY tour prices
68 DAY FULL MEGA MoM TOUR AUD$19,550
34 DAY FIRST HALF TOUR AUD$11,750
36 DAY SECOND HALF TOUR AUD$12,850
ST LOUIS & KNOXVILLE ONLY TOUR $5,820
(Includes everything except your airfare)
The 2020 prices for the first three tours includes an economy airfare credit of $1,800 (see below for an explanation), all tickets to the races nominated in the tour itinerary, all accommodation on a twin share basis, all ground transport (with no self driving) and breakfast every day, except in New York and Chicago. See the complete list of inclusions here.
The shorter 12 day “St Louis & Knoxville only” tour offer acknowledges that not everyone has the available time to go on the longer tours. As much as they would want to! This short tour price does not include your airfare. We’ll arrange your flights if you like, but the price shown is for ground content only with everything from Day 57 to day 69 included. If you arrange your own flights, you must arrive in St Louis on Thursday August 6th.
Reserve your spot on any of the tours (until sold out) by using the contact us link or by ringing Peter Physick on 0419 264159 for further info.
The prices may vary according to airline requirements and exchange rate fluctuations. Costs are based on exchange rates at the time of publication and should there be a fluctuation between the two currencies, a re-cost may be necessary. Costs are based on Twin Share accommodation throughout the Tour. To secure your place on a Tour, an immediate deposit will be payable of an amount depending on your tour. We will advise details of the amount when sending your Booking Form.
We always do our best to ensure we have even numbers on each tour to enable the Twin Share package to be cost effective. But it may be necessary to quote a Single Supplement price to anyone who books very late, or we are unable to match you up with a fellow traveller.
1. These tours will proceed. Once the flight tickets are purchased the deposit is not refundable. See below for details of your airfare credit included within the price. The air fare credit of $1,800 reflects what the current airfare pricing for economy class travel as at December 2019. Usual airlines used for travel are Delta Airlines, Qantas, American and United Airlines. Should you wish to travel on a specific airline, or upgrade to a higher class of travel, please contact us for a quote.
Or, if you will already be in the USA at the time, or wish to use Frequent Flyer points then please simply deduct A$1,800 from the published Month of Money Full tour price. Not applicable to the “St Louis & Knoxville only” tour which does not include an airfare credit.
The current pricing market for international air travel can vary considerably from day to day. For this reason we have included the$1,800 Airfare Credit within the Tour price. This amount equals the approximate flight costs currently being offered by the airlines. However please be aware that there may be an additional cost payable with your final payment to cover any increased costs associated with the international and domestic sector flights within the USA. Once your deposit is paid, we will monitor the airlines daily and will advise you of the best price we can obtain the flight tickets at before purchasing them. If the airlines are kind with their pricing, a refund is often applicable.
2. Personal Travel Insurance is mandatory to cover a prescribed eventuality from your end which may prevent you from travelling after paying your deposit. Or for an unexpected happening in the USA. We remain available to provide service to you on this area in written correspondence, once we have received your completed Booking Form and deposit.
3. This comprehensive Booking form, which includes all Terms & Conditions, will be sent to you upon your confirmation that you wish to join one of the 2020 Month of Money Tours.
4. The number of days shown for the tours includes air travel time, but not your arrival day back into Australia.
5. All Twin Share accommodation is included in your Tour, as are ground transfers throughout the entire time you are in the USA, plus tickets to each and every nominated event, luncheon and race on the itinerary.
6. All race tickets are included in your tour package.
7. Many daytime hours on selected days are kept free for you to explore the cities and towns we stay at, or see along the way. Most other sightseeing is also included, although some remains a personal cost. See the Inclusions page for more details.
8. Rain is an unfortunate influence on speedway as you would know. Global Speedway Tours cannot be held responsible for any race meetings not proceeding as advertised.
Ring Peter Physick on 0419 264159 for further info.