2020 MEGA MONTH Of MONEY Tour(s) – Inclusions
Inclusions for the 2020 MEGA Month of Money tours are shown below.
- An Air Fare credit of $1,800. Because airfares vary so often and so quickly, we offer this credit towards your airfare which we will book for you. If your airfare is below $1,800, we will apply the difference to reduce your tour price. Equally if the airfare is higher than $1,800, we will add the difference to your final invoice. Or if you want to use points perhaps, or upgrade your class of air travel, then simply take $1,800 off your chosen tour price.
(NOTE: The short St Louis / Knoxville only tour price does not include an airfare credit. We will still arrange your airfares, however they will be an additional price.)
- All race tickets to every nominated race on the itinerary. In the case of the FULL tour that is 48 race nights! The FIRST half tour has 23, the SECOND half has 25 and the St Louis – Knoxville only tour has nine.
Note: Any last minute races added to the itinerary after the tour prices have been published (which was Dec 24th 2019) will be a personal cost.
- All accommodation on a Twin Share basis for every night you are on tour. Hotels are 3.5 stars or better. See the following Itinerary for all Hotel names. 554 rooms have been booked!
• Breakfast every day, except in the cities of New York and Chicago. I guarantee that having brekky on the sidewalk out with the locals in a café or deli is much more preferable in these two cities!
• All ground transport from go to whoa in minibuses which we drive for you. We expect that the tours will do the following mileage:
FULL tour: 11,800+ miles (18,000 kms)
FIRST HALF tour: 6,000+ miles (9,600 kms)
SECOND HALF tour: 5,800+ miles (9,280 kms)
ST LOUIS / KNOXVILLE: 1,000+ miles (1,600 kms)
• All tolls on the freeways
• Welcome drinks on Days 1, 33 and 57.
• All parking costs
• The Hydrofoil (return) across Lake Erie to ‘Put in Bay’ on Day 8
• Lunch at Stubb’s place on Day 9
• Return AMTRAK train tickets from Harrisburg to Penn Station in New York City
• Hop on Hop Off double decker bus passes in New York. Valid for three days and include admission to five tourist sites. Your choice from more than 50 nominated sites
• Subway passes for the phenomenal New York subway system
• Lunch and drinks on the Saturday of the Kings Royal in Stubb’s Eldora compound
• A guided tour of the extraordinary Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis (day 47)
• Indianapolis Speedway Museum and VIP Track Tour (day 48) TBC
• Global Speedway Tours corporate shirt and cap
• Incredibly detailed itineraries in your Travel Packs
There are numerous additional optional activities which are either free, or will be at a personal cost
- Significant correspondence, helpful advice and tips from Global Speedway Tours before you leave. You’ll love the incredibly detailed itinerary in your Travel Pack.
- Oh and finally, don’t forget the famous Global Speedway Tours $1 beer esky. Always available ….. $2 bourbons work too.