20 Reasons why…
20 Reasons Why you should consider the Global Speedway Tours 2018 Indy 500 tour.
- Highly organised and fully hosted by a Global Speedway Tours’ guide who loves speedway racing as much as you do
- Includes return economy airfares ex Sydney to Indianapolis and return. Airfare credit system applies.
- Includes tickets and reserved seats (where required) to 20 races nominated on the itinerary
- Includes ground transport to all race meetings and organised sightseeing as identified on the itinerary
- Includes 20 night’s accommodation in 3.5 star hotels
- Single room supplement quote upon request … if available
- See the Tony Hulman Classic for USAC sprintcars at Terre Haute
- See the Hoosier Hundred for Silver Crown cars on the dirt mile at the Indy Fairgrounds
- See Carb Day and the Indy Light series race at Indianapolis Speedway
- See the Josh Burton Memorial for 410 non winged sprintcars at Bloomington Speedway
- Watch the fabulous Indy 500 parade through the downtown streets of Indianapolis
- Watch the extraordinary “words cannot describe” Little 500 at Anderson Speedway
- See the 102nd Indy 500 race at the world famous Indianapolis Speedway on Sunday afternoon
- See the 410 non winged cars at Kokomo Speedway on the night of the Indy 500
- See three races of POWRi’s Illinois Midget week (Might even be three!)
- See the time honoured six nights of USAC’s Indiana Midget week which includes the support class of non winged 410 sprintcars at every meeting!!
- See the World of Outlaws in Lawrenceburg, Indiana and again in a double header two night meeting at the World Capital of Sprintcars, in Knoxville, Iowa
- Visit St Louis and travel up the Gateway Arch
- Visit the famous Budweiser Brewery
- Take a Paddle steamer ride on the Mississippi
For further details or enquiries:
Contact Peter Hanson on 0414 400865 or
Peter Physick on 0419 264159 or +61 2 96886400
Or send off an e-mail via the Contact us link.